Cross-Chain Token Bridge is now integrated which allows users to swap their tokens from one network to the other.
1. Go to this link.
2. Click on ‘Connect’ to connect your MetaMask wallet (the bridge currently only works with MetaMask).
3. Your wallet will prompt you to connect your account. Please select the wallet on the network you would like to swap from. Eg. if you want to swap from ETH to BSC, select ETH Mainnet and vice versa.
4. Enter the amount you want to swap, and double-check the destination address
Then Click on ‘Approve’ for approving you wallet. Your wallet will prompt you to confirm this transaction. Click on "Confirm".
Then click 'Swap'.
5. Click on ‘Confirm swap’ button.
6. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
7. Your swap is in process, this can take up to 3 minutes or longer depending on the network traffic at the time.
8. Click on ‘Switch Network’ in order to switch to other network to withdraw your swap.
9. Click on ‘Retrieve Token Now’.
10. Click on ‘Withdraw Item’ button.
11. Your wallet will prompt you to confirm. Click on 'Confirm' button from your wallet.
Then click on ‘Add Token to MetaMask’ to add the token to your destination wallet.
You wallet will prompt you to add token. Click on 'Add Token' button.
12. Congratulations, you have successfully moved your tokens to from one network to the other.
🤔 If you are still having any issues, please reach out to us, and one of our support agents will assist you. Here is the link to create a ticket.