Hi there 👋
If you have initiated a cross-chain token bridge swap but are not able to withdraw your tokens then this article should help you.
We'll start with a few troubleshooting steps and if the issue is not resolved then you can submit a ticket for our team to review your transaction.
Let's start with some troubleshooting.
NOTE: Our bridge works best on desktop / laptop chrome browsers. Support for additional browsers is coming soon.
- Start by moving your MetaMask to the origin network i.e. the network where you initiated the swap. So if you were trying to send tokens from BSC to Polygon, in this case you would switch to BSC in MetaMask.
- Now we are going to disconnect your wallet. You can do this by clicking disconnect on the bridge or by disconnecting from your MetaMask it self. See GIFs below:
Disconnect wallet by clicking button Disconnect button on the bridge
Disconnect wallet through MetaMask
- Now that you have disconnected your wallet, it's time to do a hard refresh on your browser. To do this, follow these steps:
- If you are a mac then press cmd + shift + r
- If you are on a PC then press ctrl + shift + r
- Now switch your MetaMask to the destination network. In our example going from BSC to Polygon, the destination network would be Polygon.
- After switching to the destination network connect your wallet to the bridge by clicking the connect button on the bridge.
- Now refresh the page once more and you should see a withdrawal popup like the one below:
Withdrawal Popup on Destination Network
- If you see this popup then proceed with your withdrawal steps to retrieve your tokens. 🎊
- If you do not see the withdrawal popup then submit a ticket to our team by clicking the ticket button below and we'll look into the transaction for you.